At Adaptacar, we are committed to maintaining the security of your data and respecting your privacy rights. This policy describes how we collect and use your personal information and the procedures we have in place to protect your privacy. The policy applies to our services, both offline and online, including our website and email communications.
What personal data we may collect
Information you share with us over the phone, via email or forms.
When you use our website, we may also use information collected by cookies. By continuing to use our websites, you accept that cookies may be set on your device.
How we may use your information
Adaptacar may use your personal data:
- Our main reason for collecting personal information is to provide you with the information or services that you have requested and improve the service and experiences that you and users of the website expect from us.
- To respond to your queries and requests
- With your consent to contact you with details of changes and developments within Adaptacar
- For statistical purposes
- For crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes
- To communicate with you
- For internal record keeping
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Who we may share your information with
We may share your personal information data with the third parties as mentioned below:
- Companies that we have involved to provide services on our behalf
- Where we believe it's necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise protect our rights or the rights of any third party.
- Providers of back-up and storage services
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. All our third party service providers are required to take appropriate security measures to protect any personal information we share and only process your personal information for specified purposes in accordance with our instructions.
Adaptacar will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to achieve the intended purpose we collected for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting purposes and in line with our internal policies.
You may contact us at any time using the contact details below to ask what personal data we hold about you. You have a right to ask us to update and correct any out of date or incorrect data that we hold or to object to us processing your personal information. If you have any questions about our policy, please contact us via any of the communication methods listed.
Right to withdraw consent
In general, we only rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data in relation to sending you news. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. Please contact below.
Pathfields Business Park
updated: May 2018